Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 9 Update.

So today I have been doing very well I ate some string cheese, and some pineapples for the Morning and I am planning on eating some Subway for lunch.

I love Subway I espicaly love their Brocolii Soup that they have on Wed here. So I'm going to get some soup and a kids meal.

It's about 11am and I'm starting to get pretty hungry. My DBF is on his way home from Sac., so I'm trying to wait until he gets here to have lunch with him. He's doing this also so I'm trying to be a good moral support for him.

I took the BMI test today and found that I am at a 38 which is Obese. No shocker there.

I also found that for my height to weight ratio I should be at 160 lbs, origenaly I was thinking it should be 150 so it just made my day to find out that's 10 lbs that I don't have to loose now.

As you can see I posted a slide show of pictures. These pictures range from a couple of weeks ago to about 3 years ago. Some are just good pics and others really show my weight. I wanted to show all of them because you can make your self look good in pics and make it not seem like you the size you are, but if I have the bad pic in too you can get an idea of what I really look like. The pic of me at work is what I look like most often no makeup and just jeans and a tee shirt.

I work at a mill and dont' like wasting the money on nice clothes that get ruined or make up that just comes off through out the day so I don't put too much effort in to my appearance during the week. Which makes my weight seem even worse then when I look nice. On the weekends on the other had I usualy try to look nice, espicaly when we go out.

My music selection is a wide range of things. Most of it though are things you can move your ass to. I love going out and dancing, but I hate how I get so sweaty (ewww), I guess it's great excersise though.

So I've been doing very well staying on point. Yesterday I wasn't able to eat about 3 of my points, but all in all I did very well. I didn't pack a very snack frindly lunch so I had like 21 points left for dinner that was very hard to eat considering that all I wanted was a big bowl of green beans that I cook in some olive oil and herbs (only using about 4 points) After the greenbeans and some other food I was so stuffed. So I had to wait a little while and then decided to finish off the evening with a can of tuna (in water) and a stick of string cheese.

Part of the reason that I ended up with so many points for dinner was because I was so stressed out that I really wasn't hungry through out the day. I just have so much stress going on between work and bull shit with other thing in my life that it's been a real struggle this week.

I wasn't able to get in any activity points yesterday but I did get about 8 points in on Monday, so I took Tuesday off.

Even though I've had so much stress I have been doing very well I've had some temptations like my cousin brought home Pizza yesterday and her BF was saying that I should just have a piece to finish out my points, but I didn't know how many points that their kind of pizza would be so I didn't want to risk it and by that time I only had about 9 points left, a piece could be as much as 11 points so I didn't want to riske it.

Yes I do have WAP, but my weekends can be hectic and full of unexpected visiting of people so I really like to save those points for the weekends to take care of all that unexpected stuff that comes up.

So yeah I'm still feeling great and very confident. I've been trying to make contact with people on the WW Board I noticed yesterday that it really lifted my spirits. I've come acorss a couple of people on there that have free web sites or Bolgs like this that have really inspired me. One has lost so much weight about 145 lb could you imagine? What dedacation and commitment!

That is what I hope to acheeve is the dedacation and commitment not just in WW, but in every asspect of my life. I think WW will help me to take controle of all the other little areas that I've lost controle of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is how I did it too. I posted blogs on myspace. Everytime I felt like I needed some encouragement, or felt like I hit a milestone, I posted a blog. You know I may just get back to that it really helped me alot.

Weight Chart