Sunday, August 3, 2008

Great Weekend / Chalenging Week Ahead

So like I have told myself before Weekends are my most chalenging ever. There's usualy so much going on through the weekend it's hard for me to stay OP (on Point) and even harder for me to get all 8HG.

Well this weekend has proven to be probably the best OP weekend yet. I'm meaning even back the first time around. I'm very proud of myself. I ended the week with about 20 WPA left and was able to get all or at least most of the 8HG each day this weekend.

This week though is going to prove to be very ruff. My Grandfather died last Thursday so this week I have my Aunt and Uncle coming down to visit. So what does this mean well it means that my parents are going to be having a dinner probably every night this week that I will be required to attend.

Then too there is Saturday, the day of the funeral. How am I going to feel after the funeral?
Am I going to be strong and pick good choices to stay OP? I guess time will tell.

I am very sad already with the loss, this is/was my last living grandparent. Well I guess I still have a greatgrandmother still living that is over 100 years old, but I haven't ever really gotten to know her. So in all reality he was my last. It was so hard to work on Friday even though it was only a half day, but things have gotten better. I'm not sure how I will be on Saturday though.

Tomorrow is WI day and I am hoping that it will be a good one I have worked very hard this week and I hope it shows.

No comments:

Weight Chart