This last week was great I lost another 3.5 pounds at WI today and I feel great. Unfortunately WW doesn’t agree with how much weight I’ve been loosing….well at least how fast I’m loosing it. They say it’s unhealthy and possibly unsafe.
So I'm going to look in to slowing down a little, but I'm doing everything by the book so I'm really not that concerned with it right now.
Last night was actually a pretty bad day for me food wise. We where at home doing laundry and laying around watching TV. Every time DBF walked by or near the fridge he had to open it and would pull something out to eat. Ugh it was so frustrating, because then I would get in to it too. I get this urge to eat some times even if I'm not hungry I'm just bored. It's very frustrating to controle this very bad habit.
I read an experience on WW today about this lady that had to struggle with boredom eating. That's something that I totally have, ever since I was a child I would be bored and so I would eat. Now that I have a mental note of this I am going to be working on it and trying to be aware of it.
Another issue that I am having is sweets. I crave sweets and it’s very hard for me to say no, so every day I schedule in some points for some ice cream, coffee drink, or some other delicious desert. It doesn’t seem to be a huge deal right now with how much I am exercising, and keeping to my points, but I am afraid of the difficulty when my WP drop down to the 20ies or when I reach a plateau that frustrates the shiznet out of me.
So I kind of want to try to get these things under control now, before I get to these points and get discouraged.
I feel like I have been doing great and to me it shows in my stats. I have been exercising very diligently, keeping good journal records and for the most part staying within my points. I feel more energetic, my clothes feel loose on me compared to the previous feeling of busting out of the seams, and I am feeling great emotionally.
It’s been a great improvement, now I just need to focus on these few aspects and it’ll be peaches.

No comments:
Post a Comment