Wednesday, August 20, 2008

~~Chicken!!~~

Who would have ever known that I would post a blog about Chicken?

Last night we cooked up some Chicken thighs in the oven. When I buy chicken I usually buy it on sale and so it’s usually with skin and bone, I mean that’s the cheapest way any way right? Well everyone knows that the skin is very fattening. So instead of cooking it with the skin on and having to peal it off and loosing all the seasoning with it I take the skin off before I cook it.

Now here’s the dilemma that I came up with last night. I would have thought that a thigh of chicken would be the same or maybe one point more then a leg of chicken. Neither one really have very much meat, but I didn’t think that a thigh had very much more.

Well I was wrong it was two more points then a leg so I ended up eating way more points of chicken then I was expecting. Thanks goodness I just had some veggies with them so I didn’t really rack up my points. It all worked out, but I know now not to eat so many chicken thighs.

LOL

1 comment:

whitney allison said...

It's crazy how much you learn about food when you have to calculate the points, I know I learned a ton when I did weight watchers.

I'm glad you found me, I definitely had fun at the mall with you guys too and my toes still look awesome, no chips yet!

Weight Chart