Monday, August 25, 2008

♥♥Jessica Alba♥♥

So just to let everyone know I am not a lesbian! Lol I love Jessica Alba for so many reasons, she has an awesome body that I could only dream of having, she plays a great roll in so many movies and sit com for that matter that I love.

The first time I was ever introduced to Jessica Alba was when she was playing on this sit com called Dark Angel, I loved it from the first time ever watching it. Of course it was a bit cheesy, but awesome none the less.

I am using her as my inspiration!

On the WW’s board we have created a group to help keep us motivated, it’s called Vainglorious. The point of it is that so many people loose weight for health reasons, but honestly who out there isn’t loosing weight for the vain reasons. So we all comment on things we would like to wear, do, and be like once we reach our goal weight.

So I’m using Jessica Alba to keep my mind on the prize.

No comments:

Weight Chart