Thursday, August 14, 2008

♥~NSV!!!~♥

I have been doing so good with my exercising. I was able to achieve one of my Activity goals, receiver my reward and now I’m on to the next goal.

For the past three weeks I have been walking either in my town or my friend Amanda’s town for anywhere from 30 min to 60 min. It has been great! In my town it’s a flat area and then in Amanda’s town, phew we have hills that we walk up and down and around so we really get a really good workout.

The first two weeks we just walked twice a week and this week we’ve pushed it up to four times of 30 min, sometimes going over to 40 or 50 min. I even threw in an extra day this week, I walked by myself last night with my Beagle.

So what’s my NSV? I wore my dog out walking. Lol I thought that was too funny, it was hot though and he doesn’t like heat so I’m sure that’s why, but he still enjoyed going for a walk, and it was rather interesting to see that I wore him out.

No comments:

Weight Chart