Tuesday, August 12, 2008

End Week 3 & Beginning Week 4

Ok so last week was hard, but that’s what life is all about right? Ups and downs. When it comes to weight loss it’s a rough road. I defiantly had some good points and a few bad points (when it comes to the plan) this week.

The Good points: I was able to achieve my goal of exercise, the goal was to walk for 30 min for 3 days. Well I walked 50 min and 60 min on 2 days so in total minutes I achieved my goal. All during the week I was able to stay OP and get all of my GHG. I got right back OP asap.


The Bad points: The weekend, come Friday we where on our way up to Portland for my Grandfathers funeral and from Saturday noonish on till Sunday I am pretty sure I blew my points up.


After the funeral there of course was food, I tried to stick with the fruits and veggies, and limit the other food. I thought I did pretty well (for awhile), but the food was just sitting there calling me, so I would think oh I’ll just make sure that I don’t eat too much just one of each will be fine (there wasn't that much to choose from just very fatning). Yeah right I should have just stuck with the fruit and veggies. Then once we got back to my Aunts there was beer and that lead to one after another and so on, so I really racked up the points there (even if I didn't at lunch).

Sunday on our way home DBF suggested that we stop and eat at the Olive Garden for dinner, the whole while I’m sitting there trying to figure out what the hell I’m going to eat, considering that all they have is pasta and some salads which I’m sure have those hi calorie dressings. So I’m sitting there stressing so bad about this, because I had such a bad Point day on Saturday I really wanted to get right back OP.


Well down the road a bit he decides how about Sweet Tomato instead, I got so excited. We don’t have a Sweet Tomato where we live so the only time that I get to eat there is when we’re in Portland. Sweet Tomato for those of you that haven’t been there it is basically a big Salad Bar as the main course with some soup, pasta, bread and desert.

DBF said I was like a kid in a candy store, who knew that you could be so excited about salad? Lol Even though I did eat salad for Lunch I still think I ended up overdoing my points that day as well.

It’s Monday, back to work, and it’s WI day. I eat a small breakfast 12 oz V8 fusion and a banana, WI is at 11am so I wasn’t starving myself or any thing like that, I had a good breakfast, sensible. So I get on the dreaded scale and I find that I haven’t gained (YEAH), but I haven’t lost either (meh).

That’s ok I didn’t gain so that made me happy, I know that though this process I will go down and I will go up at times. It’s only sensible with the whole muscle is heaver then fat and with the exercising I’m doing that is bound to happen. Really too the average weight loss in a month is 10 pounds and I’ve already lost 12 this month, so I’m very happy with my progress and I am very happy with how well I handled last week with the loss that I had.

In the past I would have been discouraged, but honestly I’m not, I am very happy with every thing that I’ve done.

I am doing great!!!!

I didn’t get discouraged with the weekend I just got right back OP Monday I even tried staying OP Sunday, but you saw how that worked. I joined this challenge on the 50+ to loose board of getting in 115 AP’s this month and I am sure that I am going to achieve this goal. I’m looking forward to it. So far I have 26 and I’m walking today, tomorrow and the next day as well.

My goals are being achieved and I’m sticking with them I’m very proud of myself.

No comments:

Weight Chart