Thursday, September 4, 2008

Week 6 soon to be Week 7

So I had a WI loss of .5 lbs, not the greatest, but it wasn’t a gain so that’s awesome. I really wasn’t expecting much any way, because I ate so much over the weekend, or was drinking. I ended up having a slice of cheese cake. It was so good.

DBF was worried that once I had that cheese cake it was all over and I wasn’t going to be able to get back on track. You know what though even with that cheese cake I only went over by 10 or 15 points. It wasn’t too bad for us being on the road and eating out every day. I made pretty good choices for the most part.

I ordered some new fitness videos during week 6 and they showed up in the last two day. Let’s see I got five new Firm videos and one more Walk At Home video. Last night I was able to watch the Body Sculpt Firm video Oh boy it looks difficult. I’m not a very coordinated person and it’s hard for me to keep up with them when they change every two seconds, which has a habit of discouraging me. We’ll see how it goes though.

I’ve joined four different challenges: Sep. Butt Kickers Challenge, Sep 115 AP’s Challenge, Weekly Walkers and the 4 X 4 Challenge.

Sep. Butt Kickers is where we are challenging each other to loose 5 lbs in the month of September, everyday our leader Misty will give us something to work on like today is to get all our oil servings in, yesterday was f/v’s, it’s a lot of fun and great encouragement. It’s great to all have the same goal in common.

Sep. 115 Ap’s Challenge is just that we are working towards getting 115 Ap’s for the month of September. This week I have 11 so far and I’m working on getting another 6 tonight and tomorrow to finish off my week with 23.

Weekly Walkers is where we set a goal for how many miles we want to walk or something else, but mostly walking. For every 1 Ap that = 1 mile….well at least for now. I don’t judge my walking by the mile I judge it by time. So far this week I’ve done mostly walking any way so I have a goal this week of 23 miles/ap’s and I’ve gotten 11.

Now the 4X4 Challenge is a 4 week program where we challenge to work out at least 4 times and we also set a goal for how many Ap’s we want for the week.

So all these challenges tie together for the most part, but are a little different. I am really motivated to accomplish them all and I’m really looking forward to starting the C25K (couch to 5K) in the next couple of weeks. I have been itching to run and so I am going to do it. I just want to get stretched out and ready for it before I start.

I got some new Nike’s for when I start running, the New Balance shoes I got aren’t that comfortable. I also go some new clothes for me to exercise in. I got a total of 5 pairs of sweat pants, it’s funny but I tried on some of them and they where short, but they would work, then when I got home I was taking off the tags and realized that they where petit for women 5’3 and under. Lol I’m 5’10” I guess they’ll be good though when it’s raining they won’t get as wet. Let’s see what else did I get….I got a jacket that has a hood so I can keep dry, I’m going to spray it with this waterproofing spray I got for my shoes. I got some tank tops for sleeping in, but one of the straps has already broken, my boobs are to heavy lol, some sports bras, so I have more then two and a few other things that I can’t think of right now.

So I have no excuses not to exercise, I have the shoes, clothes, mp3 player, videos, and even the dog that needs to be walked.

I think this month is going to be a great looser.

1 comment:

The Dessert Diva said...

Hi Haze...

I will follow your blog, for one cause its a sweet layout and also cause I would love to help encourage you to keep on this journey as long as you help me out too.

Maybe I'll blog about this.. I have a family blog and a foodie blog, maybe I need an ALL ABOUT ME blog... lol.

Darby "The Dessert Diva"

Weight Chart