Tuesday, September 9, 2008

♥Week 7's Awsome WI!!!♥




I had an awesome week I weighed in at 247 lbs that’s a 4 lb loss this week alone and a 23 lb loss all together. How exciting! I feel like I’ve been doing so good. I’ve been enjoying exercising and I’ve been eating right. These pictures make my body look alright, but my face for some reason just hasn’t lost any pudge?!?!?!

Friday I even went to Ross with a friend and tried on some clothes that where a size smaller and I got them buttoned, but they made me look horrible. Honestly I’m not sure if it encouraged me the fact I could get them buttoned, or if it discouraged me knowing that I looked worse in smaller clothes having this huge muffin top over may pants and my belly flab showing through my shirt. I don’t know.

All I know is that I can see that my curves are starting to come back and I feel awesome, I feel more awake during the day, more comfortable in my clothes (even if they aren’t a size smaller), I’m actually feeling pretty good about myself knowing that I have accomplished 7 weeks of this new way of life and I haven’t wavered at all. Yeah I had a piece of cheese cake one day, yeah I had a cheese burger for lunch and yeah I even had a double cheese burger the next day, but you know what I haven’t gained. That’s what this program is all about, being able to change your way of eating for life, but still being able to indulge every once in awhile in the extra good stuff. Lol

Also on Friday I broke down and bought a heart rate monitor (HRM). Yeah I probably shouldn’t have charged it, but I was having a really shitty day (I hit my face on a door coming out of the cell phone store, the worst part….I had to go back in) and it was something that could really help in my weight loss process.

I had been having such a hard time figuring out my AP’s. I would calculate it at what I thought and then after I talked to some people I realized my calculations where about double what they should have been. So I started recalculating my points and they seemed more accurate, but then I would get questions from other WW board member asking how I got so many just walking or “Wow that’s a lot for that video” so I was really questioning what I was coming up with.

On the WW board I had been reading a lot about these HRM and had been told how having one took all the guess work out of calculating their Ap’s, but could it really be that simple? After Friday I just to a jump and got one, I got the Polar F4 watch with chest strap (I had heard the chest strap models are the most accurate) I really didn’t know much about HRM when I went in to purchase one and was even wondering if I should do more research on them first. Well I just jumped in and bought it.

Saturday was the first day I was able to use it, oh my gosh they where right. It totally helped, not only did it help in calculating my AP’s, but it helped to keep me motivated. I knew how many points I wanted for the day. I just started walking and didn’t stop until I was where I wanted to be. I was even able to push my self when my heart rate wasn’t high enough or slow myself down (letting the dog pee rather then making him run up ahead pee and have to hurry to be done before he was at the end of his leash…extendable leash) it was great I achieved what I wanted and was able to keep myself right where I wanted.

HRM is the way to go if your exercising I’ll tell you that right now.

This is too funny, my cousin the other day told me “Don’t take this the wrong way or nothing……, but you can tell that you’ve lost weight, especially in your waist.” I’ve heard on the WW boards several times about people that are so disappointed that people haven’t noticed and they don’t understand. The response was always “weight is a sensitive issue so a lot of people don’t like to say any thing”. How true is that I mean of all people I didn’t think that my cousin would think that I would take it offensively.

When I started on WW I didn’t want to tell people, I just stuck to the WW board, my Blog, and my Freeweb page the only people that knew any thing about those where the people I chose to tell. I agree with a lot of people. I didn’t want to feel like I had the food police on my back constantly. DBF would ask me, when I told him about my cheese burgers or the cheese cake, if I was slipping. My cousins BF asked her when looking in our fridge “I though she couldn’t eat those any more” speaking of my string cheese. It’s all too funny, because people just don’t understand what WW is all about. I love WW just for the fact that you really can have any thing you want as long as you schedule it in.

Every day I schedule in my GHG first then I eat around those, but I always make sure that I get in those GHG’s, because that is the whole secret to weight loss.
No matter what people say though, I am doing great and I know it, my stats prove it.

1 comment:

The Dessert Diva said...

You Go Haze!!

I have always had an issue with complements, even when they are sincere. I need to be able to take everything is strude and accept that I am doing what i am doing to better myself and my family.

I'm here for ya, girl!!

Weight Chart