So today I updated my freewebs site with some updated progress pics. Since I’ve lost a total of ♥23 lbs♥ I thought that it was time to do some picture comparisons.
I wore the same thing, I forgot to put my hair up this morning, but I don’t think that’s going to change a whole lot in the way that I look. Everything looked so different. When I took the beginning pictures back in July I looked like I was going to POP out of my clothes. I was on the verge of a camel toe (which DBF thinks is hot,
but I keep telling him NO that’s disgusting). My boobs are huge they looked like they stuck out a mile away from me. My shirt was a 2XL and I was showing rolls in it, ugh it was gross I didn’t realize how bad I looked till those pics, and they where after I had lost 6 lbs (I think). Oh yeah and my arms from the back looked rediculas I looked like I was holding my arms out, why would I be holding my arms out? They where just that fat that I couldn't even stand normal I looked like my arms where being inflated or something on a blow up doll.
So after WI on Monday I decided that it was time. I had been waiting for this moment I was so close last week when my total was at 19 lb loss, but I really wanted to wait until I had at least a 20 lb loss.
Oh my they looked great (well as great as a fat @$$ can, lol), maybe not the best, but it really encouraged me. You can see the difference, even though I couldn’t go down in clothing size you can still tell. After trying on those size smaller clothes I really wasn’t feeling it, so seeing these pics
really helped my motivation, determination, and confidence, it just gave it that little extra boost that it needed.
I feel more confident that I’m doing the right thing and seeing it just reassures me even more.
It was awesome, my boobs don’t look like some foreign object on me, my stomach wasn’t pudging through my shirt, my pans where
much looser. I lost a lot in my stomach, legs, boobs, butt, and hips. I didn’t seem to loose a whole lot in my face, but you could see my neck better and that it had become longer now.
I feel great today, and more determined then ever.
I wore the same thing, I forgot to put my hair up this morning, but I don’t think that’s going to change a whole lot in the way that I look. Everything looked so different. When I took the beginning pictures back in July I looked like I was going to POP out of my clothes. I was on the verge of a camel toe (which DBF thinks is hot,
So after WI on Monday I decided that it was time. I had been waiting for this moment I was so close last week when my total was at 19 lb loss, but I really wanted to wait until I had at least a 20 lb loss.
Oh my they looked great (well as great as a fat @$$ can, lol), maybe not the best, but it really encouraged me. You can see the difference, even though I couldn’t go down in clothing size you can still tell. After trying on those size smaller clothes I really wasn’t feeling it, so seeing these pics
I feel more confident that I’m doing the right thing and seeing it just reassures me even more.
It was awesome, my boobs don’t look like some foreign object on me, my stomach wasn’t pudging through my shirt, my pans where
I feel great today, and more determined then ever.

1 comment:
Wow you really can see it! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment