Thursday, September 11, 2008

"30 Day Shred"


So last night I went for my walk with my friend got 3 AP’s, then I came home and did the 30 Day Shred for some extra AP’s. When ever I get a work out video I watch it first to make sure that it’s some thing that I can do.

So I got the video watched it and thought “Um I can’t do push ups very well, but everything else seems easy enough to at least be able to do”. All the transitions where simple there weren’t any crazy ass moves that I was going to get lost in like the Hip-Hop Abs, or some of the Firm videos, but I knew that I was going to be in for a workout.
OMG!!! Yeah ummm, that video kicked my butt. I had heard a lot of people say that, but I even used the 1.5 lb weights the lightest ones you can get. Ugh my arms felt like Jello afterwards.

I was right too with the push ups even the modified pushups where impossible to do right. Your supposed to come down to a 90 degree angle with your arms, yeah well….I came down about half that. I tried to go down all the way, but I just couldn’t do it my arms almost gave out on me so I just did what I could.


Abs where tough, but I was able to do them. They burned like hell, but I knew that it’s my most troubled area. I really liked the reverse crunch, it works on your lower stomach area, or pelvic area.

Of all the areas that I would possibly need to have surgery on would be my boobs and my stomach. Those areas are going to get really flabby with lose skin so I thought that if I start working on them now I may be able to avoid surgery. We’ll see though. I haven’t heard a lot of examples of if exercise worked to avoid that or not, but I figure there’s no harm in trying. In fact that’s the number one reason that I started exercising.

Diet alone will help you loose weight and a lot of people I’ve heard of never even did their exercises and lost their weight. I also read of them needing surgery in order to get rid of all the floppy skin that was left over. I read in an article saying that all that floppy skin left over is really filled with fat, because our skin is supposed to be able to bounce back, it’s not like a garbage bag that is extended when full and floppy like when not.

Today I'm sore, but not as sore as I thought I was going to be. As the day has gone on it's become a bit more intense, but nothing I can't handle. It's good for me right? lol

I’m going to keep it up too.

No comments:

Weight Chart