Tuesday, September 16, 2008

**25 lb Star**

Monday was my WI of course and I acquired my 25 lb star, how exciting. I lost a total of 3 lbs which brings my total loss to 26 lbs. I can’t believe that it’s been 8 weeks and I’ve already lost that much.

I’ve been sticking to the program very well, except for a few weekends, I haven’t gained any weight and I’ve been exercising very well.

Last week I started doing a video after my walks in the after noon. I needed a little extra to get my AP’s up.

Over the weekend I didn’t do very well when it came to my GHG’s. Friday I got them all in, Saturday I didn’t get in my oil, and Sunday (lol yeah Sunday was bad) I didn’t get any f/v, oil, or a serving of dairy. I still lost though so I’m counting my blessings (or in this case my losses lol)

4 comments:

whitney allison said...

That is seriously so exciting. Way to have self control, I sure can't seem to.

a.m. Angela said...

I love getting thoses stars! Congrats on your loss. You look great!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! Way to go!

Jennifer said...

Hey girl..I got your comment on my blog..be sure to go to my website
www.freewebs.com/ireallywannabthin
and join my mailing list!!

Lots of luck to you on your weight loss journey!!!

xoxo
Jennifer

Weight Chart