I’m so excited! Last weekend I went clothes shopping, I’ve been telling myself I wasn’t going to go shopping (real shopping, like lots of clothes) until I got to 200lbs or under. Well I’m 4 lbs away, and I have a wedding to go to in
One of the things I really wanted to get was a swim suit, I haven’t had one since I was in about grade school or so. I never liked the way I looked in one and I couldn’t ever find one that was flattering.
When I thought of finding a swim suit, I really didn’t think I would ever find what I had pictured in my head. Well…..I DID!!!

I’m so excited. It is very complementary to my figure, according to my dbf, a few other people I know and me. See for your self. If you don’t like it, well I really don’t care, this is the best I have ever looked and I feel great.

3 comments:
Holy crap!!! You look absolutely GREAT! I can't wait to see you next week...if I even recognize you.
You look SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO good! I am sooooooo proud of you!
You look soooo awesome!!
Post a Comment