Ok so I know I've been MIA, sorry! I don't know how much that is going to change, but I'm hoping to change it. Work has gotten really busy, January is usualy pretty busy, because we're getting all the year end stuff done so I haven't had much time at work to write.
So I'm here to say that I have made it to my half way mark. I have lost as much weight as I still need to lose. (Does that make since?) Any way I have lost a total of 55 lbs since last July. It's been tough.
We finally have internet at home so I'm hoping that I'll take the time to write more often even if it's just a quick note. The only problem though is that I won't be able to put pics on at home. It's amazing enough that my computer works on the internet let alone try and bog the memorey down with pictures.
There's a lot going on in my life right now some good things and some personal things (very personal, too personal for the net). One good thing I haven't fallen off the wagon I'm still losing weight. I joined a 10 week chalenge at the YMCA, the person that loses the most weight wins prizes and stuff. Fun times, a little extra insintive.
Well I'm going to leave at that for now. Have a great night, day, week, month....year!
Here's to loosing weight and being happy.

3 comments:
Congratulations on losing 55lbs! That is a very big accomplishment! Even with the ups and downs of life you have been able to keep strong and that is awesome. Keep up the good work!
You are doing so great! I wish I caould say the same for myself... ;(
way to go on reaching your half way mark! that's a lot of weight to lose and you're right--it's NOT easy!!! keep up the great work!
Post a Comment