Tuesday, December 16, 2008

♥Month 5♥

FOOD: I’m doing well with my food consumption. I’m staying within my points for the most part. It’s gotten harder on the weekends to keep track, but I’ve been doing my best to keep a running tally in my head. So far it hasn’t effected me in a bad way so I’m glad, but I need to find some sort of way to keep track of it, because I always forget things through out the day or by the time I get to the computer to record my points.

1) I could keep a running tally in my phone
2) I could keep a running tally on a tablet in my purse
3) I could do both
4) Any other ideas?

EXERCISE: It’s been great. I’ve moved on to free weights and I really like it a lot better then machines. The first couple of times though it almost seemed harder, because by the end of it I felt like I was going to puke. I even had another guy at the gym ask if I was ok. I do weight training every Mon, Wed, and Fri. I need to start incorporating some cardio on the off days. I have such a hard time getting moving on the days I’m not at the gym though and the gym really doesn’t have cardio equipment.

1) I could go to my parents and use the TM
2) I could walk in place while watching a sitcom at home
3) I could walk around town again
4) Any other ideas?

POSITIVE CHANGE: I have been getting a lot of complements. A friend and her bf have been motivated by my actions to start eating right and exercising too. I feel that I have more energy….I still can’t get up before 7am, but I’m not as tired through out the day like I used to. Going to the gym is a joy. The weekend isn’t as big of a challenge like it used to be. I can go with out calculating for a weekend (when I have to) and not sabotage myself for the week. I’ve learned to make good choices when going out to eat.

OBSTICALS TO OVERCOME: Sticking with what I say, If I say 2 pieces of pizza I need to stick with it not be all like “oh just one more” when the pizza comes. I need to keep track better even if I’m not gaining I need to be aware of what I’m eating. I need to work out 5 – 6 days a week not just 3. I need to be on top of my water consumptions, I need 6 – 8 glasses….I really need to shoot for 8 more so.

♥SOMETHING NEW♥: I started my own challenge on the boards very similar to the Buttkicking Challenge, but with more exercise involved. I feel that it is something that I need to do to stay motivated and hold myself accountable.

2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

You are doing an awesome job!

greeneyed26 said...

You need to write more blogs!

Weight Chart