So all my life I hated drying my hair part of it was that I didn't know how to dry it with out making it go frizz. The big part of it though, as stupid and pathetic as it may be, was that my arms would get so tired holding up the hair dryer till my hair was all the way dry. I would get so frustrated and give up.
Well now that I've been going to the gym I can bench press 75 lbs, and that's not my max we haven't tested that I can to 10 + reps at a time with that weight, I have found that my arms don't get tired like they used to while getting my hair dry.
I can now hold the brush in one had and the dryer in the other and my arms don't tire out! The best part is that my hair looks great after it’s all done.
Now that is an accomplishment....lol
It's the little things in life!

No comments:
Post a Comment