I’ve been getting a lot of them lately. I went to a baby shower over the weekend and saw a lot of people that I haven’t seen in months.
I heard a lot of “Haze you look so good”. There was one women that asked a friend where she had been “Haze looks amazing, how much has she lost?”. I had my friends mom say that I looked great and asked how much I had lost and I told her that it was somewhere over 40 lbs. Then she proceeded to ask “are you sure you want pizza then?”. Don’t you love food police? So form that point on I felt like everyone was watching what I ate, it was annoying.
It troughs me off when I get complements, it’s odd…I know I’ve lost a lot of weight, but I really don’t see it. I see it when I look at the progress pictures, but I still feel fat as hell. I look at pictures and if there not side by side to my beginning picture I think I look huge.
I don’t feel like I’m almost half way to my goal!
I do feel though that I need to get these feelings under control so that I don’t end up sabotaging myself.

1 comment:
That is so awesome! By the way, I absolutely love the name haze. Just to let you know :)
Post a Comment