It has been exactly one week since I’ve been back on track. I feel that I did very well, but I was in such a hurry this morning that I didn’t get a chance to weigh myself, so I’ll do it in the morning.
All week I’ve been doing really good on my eating, I’ve been eating lots of fruit/veggies, staying with in my points and exercised 3 days for about an hour each day (that’s not including the hiking/walking around I did).
Last week I got a wild hair and ended up drivin
g to Crater Lake just randomly after work, just went for a drive and wound up at Crater Lake. Who does that? Hmmm It’s awesome living with in 2 hours of one of the most beautiful places on earth. What a sight I saw too it was absolutely amazing, I got there just in time to watch the sun set and you can’t imagine how beautiful it was to see the sunset with the clouds making
it a sight to see, then once the sun was down the moon reflecting off of the water made for a completely different and amazing sight. I never realized how much I how many different ways you can experience the same place, I have seen Crater Lake in so many different ways: blistering heat, covered in fog (to where you couldn’t see the Lake), Snow, Sunset, and Moon reflection now….what’s next?
Then Saturday decided to go camping at the coast for the night. Funny story packed up all the camping gear, paid for the site, pull the tent out of the bag and find that I don’t have any
poles to put the tent up with. Hmmmm my trips with tents this year aren’t going so well…lol. It was so nice to just relax around the camp fire, then walk down to the beach for a nice little stroll.

The next day walked along an ocean path that is on a cliff, and then to the gardens (about a 3 hour walk) around there. The flowers were out and it was a pretty nice day for the most part.
Then I ended off the week with the Midnight premier of Eclipse. Went and stood in line after work about 7pm. My friends had been there since 3pm hanging out. It was a great movie, but I’m pretty tired today, lol.
Great Week All-in-All!
All week I’ve been doing really good on my eating, I’ve been eating lots of fruit/veggies, staying with in my points and exercised 3 days for about an hour each day (that’s not including the hiking/walking around I did).
Last week I got a wild hair and ended up drivin
g to Crater Lake just randomly after work, just went for a drive and wound up at Crater Lake. Who does that? Hmmm It’s awesome living with in 2 hours of one of the most beautiful places on earth. What a sight I saw too it was absolutely amazing, I got there just in time to watch the sun set and you can’t imagine how beautiful it was to see the sunset with the clouds making
it a sight to see, then once the sun was down the moon reflecting off of the water made for a completely different and amazing sight. I never realized how much I how many different ways you can experience the same place, I have seen Crater Lake in so many different ways: blistering heat, covered in fog (to where you couldn’t see the Lake), Snow, Sunset, and Moon reflection now….what’s next?
Then Saturday decided to go camping at the coast for the night. Funny story packed up all the camping gear, paid for the site, pull the tent out of the bag and find that I don’t have any
poles to put the tent up with. Hmmmm my trips with tents this year aren’t going so well…lol. It was so nice to just relax around the camp fire, then walk down to the beach for a nice little stroll.
The next day walked along an ocean path that is on a cliff, and then to the gardens (about a 3 hour walk) around there. The flowers were out and it was a pretty nice day for the most part.
Then I ended off the week with the Midnight premier of Eclipse. Went and stood in line after work about 7pm. My friends had been there since 3pm hanging out. It was a great movie, but I’m pretty tired today, lol.
Great Week All-in-All!



No comments:
Post a Comment