So Tuesday I started back on track….I’ve put back on quite a bit of weight, about 20 pounds. Ugh Ya know though I don’t feel too incredibly bad about it, because that’s only 20 pounds over about a years time. It could be a whole LOT worse. A lot happened over the last year. Really too I’m still down 45 pounds from my original weight that I started at almost 2 ½ years ago.
Here are some pics Beggining, lowest and current.


The biggest thing that happened was my exbf and I broke up, boy was that a bad break up, you really do see a person’s true side with something like that. I had so many emotions through that whole thing: Sadness, relief, guilt, anger, frustration, and many more. The worst thing was losing those girls though. He made it completely impossible to have anything to do with them. First he told me that he never wanted me to ever see/talk to them again, then he would change his mind and then change it right back again. That was a Yo-yo of emotions for sure….but I am used to the yo-yo his ex-wife put us through with the girls for 4 years so I was used to it but not from him.
So first Alcohol became my friend and with that came the food for awhile. Once I made the decision to change my phone number and not allow contact I got a handle on the drinking (which, to clarify wasn’t that bad to a lot of people, but to me it was) I hadn’t realized how much I was drinking and how much of a problem it had become until I cut WAY back now I drink once in a great while and not as much. Now I’m getting the Food under control once again.
Here’s a funny little story. I told myself, back when my exbf and I broke up, that I was going to skydive within the year. I’ve been talking about doing it forever it seems like. My cousin from the other side of the country and I have been talking about doing it together for the past 8 years. Well I accomplished that goal last week. Now I’m getting myself back in line with my weight loss goal. Hmmm I wonder if that’s a coincidence or if now I just feel like I can do anything I put my mind to?
So first Alcohol became my friend and with that came the food for awhile. Once I made the decision to change my phone number and not allow contact I got a handle on the drinking (which, to clarify wasn’t that bad to a lot of people, but to me it was) I hadn’t realized how much I was drinking and how much of a problem it had become until I cut WAY back now I drink once in a great while and not as much. Now I’m getting the Food under control once again.
Here’s a funny little story. I told myself, back when my exbf and I broke up, that I was going to skydive within the year. I’ve been talking about doing it forever it seems like. My cousin from the other side of the country and I have been talking about doing it together for the past 8 years. Well I accomplished that goal last week. Now I’m getting myself back in line with my weight loss goal. Hmmm I wonder if that’s a coincidence or if now I just feel like I can do anything I put my mind to?

1 comment:
You are amazing and I love you so much! You can do anything you put your mind to. Skydiving was such an awesome experience, I'm so glad we did it together!
Post a Comment