
The Douglas County Fair is coming soon, the first week in August. This year I've decided to enter a couple of my pictures. I get so many good comments on them that I've decided to enter a couple. Unfortunately though the cost to print and prepare the pics hardly gets covered if you place 1st and doesn't get covered if you place 2nd or 3rd, so I'm only entering two of them (the ones at the top) this year. If I had more money I'd do more, but I want to see how I do with these ones first. Then I'm thinking that I'll take these two (at the top) and enter one or two more (at the bottum) in to the State Fair, but we'll see how that goes.
I've always wanted to enter pictures in the fair, but just haven't ever done it. So I've decided that this year I am definitely doing it. I'll let you all know how I do when I find out.




No comments:
Post a Comment