Thursday, October 16, 2008

♥~Month 3~♥

For the past three months I have been following the WW way of life and have been very successful at it, if I say so myself. Well actualy I'll let you decided here are my begning pics and my current pics taken today. The shirt is one size smaller (XL) and the pants are three sizes smaller (16, used to be 22)

I have taken 3 sets of pictures my beginning weight of course, one after loosing 23 lbs and again today after loosing a total of 32.5 lbs. I didn’t realize how bad I looked. Well I knew how pictures ended up when people took pictures of me so that’s why I refused to take a pic unless I was the one taking the pic of me. Yes that’s right most of the pics I have of my self are pictures that I have taken.

This month I have joined a gym. Well I just joined it this week so I don’t really have anything much to say about it other then OUCH! I’ll let you know more next month. I will say that I am enjoying it though.

I got my walking partner a backpack to help out with the juggling of things on our walks and I got him a pair of shoes too. It’s ridicules how much glass is on the side of the road his poor feet.

I have found that I have trouble saying NO and sticking with it. I will tell myself “I’m only going to have 2 pieces of pizza” and then ended up eating 3 or 4 instead. I track it and so far I haven’t gained any weight at WI and I’ve only had one WI with no change at all. I have had two WI’s now though that have only been .5 lbs in loss so saying No and sticking with it is something that I really have to work on.

This month I am going to try the C25K, in fact tonight is going to be my first night. Wish me luck. I don’t know how it will work out. I do have a slight case of Asthma and am hoping that won’t hinder me from completing the C25K. I’m going to start it out on a TM at my parents so we’ll see if I can do it without getting annoyed with them, lol.

A new web site that I have actually really come to love is Hungry Girl, I love her emails with all the new foods and ways of keeping my points low. I also got the WW magazine and really am enjoying that. They have lots of great recipes and articles too help keep me motivated.

The other thing that I’m going to really be working on this month is keeping my AP’s up. I had slacked off there after and during the time I was sick so it’s been really difficult getting back up and going. I hope being a member at this gym with my own personal trainer (basically) will help out with all of this.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Your doing GREAT!!! Keep it up!

Weight Chart